It seems hard to believe that the start of school, football, and all things pumpkin spice are just a few weeks away.
In real estate, we’re at an interesting time of the year – whether you’re looking to sell or if you’re looking to buy. If you’ve been considering selling your home, a plateau in activity this time of year isn’t uncommon. And better yet, it isn’t causing a dip in home prices. Until demand from home buyers is satisfied, prices will remain higher. Locally, the median price of homes sold in July rose more than 7% compared to sales last July.
If you’re curious what kind of offer you could get for your home today, give us a call to get the most up-to-date market analysis on your property!
A couple of additional highlights from Ryan Dallas Real Estate:
- Our team is proud to have served more than 475 families already in 2021 – each one is a new beginning and we’re grateful to be part of it! In July, we donated 5 pounds of pet food to area shelters for every home sold as part of our RDRE Impact Mission, so every home sold by our team also makes a difference in our community!
- We recently earned a ranking of 19th in the US for homes sold in 2020 – a true testament to the dedication and commitment our team members show every day!
- Ryan Dallas Real Estate is growing! Have you ever wondered what a career in real estate would be like? Let’s connect! We have career opportunities in our markets across central Illinois!
- Are you following us on Facebook and Instagram? We’ve had a lot of fun with our #RDRESummerSweepstakes and we’re looking forward to more upcoming events and contests!
- We mentioned football…. which also means the return of our Ryan Dallas Real Estate Tailgates in Grange Grove before every Illini home football game! We’re proud to be the Official Real Estate Team of the Fighting Illini and look forward to being part of the game day experience again! We’d love to have you stop by for food and drinks at our tailgate before the home opener on August 28th!
That’s a bit of news from our world… we hope things are well in yours! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to know more about the buying or selling processes. Until then, we look forward to hearing from you soon.